Featured Post

Mente, diaframma, corpo

Negli ultimi anni lo studio ultra trentennale del Tai Chi e del Qi Gong della International Tai Chi Chuan Association, scuola fondata dalla ...

20 July 2011

My white tyger

I write this poem for you
my sadness is everywhere
sticking in your loss skin
white like snow
far and lost in the North
where the sun can't shine more than you
I told you here was earth for you
I was meaning for your heart
I was telling this for your soul
... you lost yourself
and I lost my white tyger

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

quiet, your white tyger will return if you will show her your love

Pioggia Opportuna said...

I show her my love with poems,
but the white snow is in her heart,
suddenly fallen one day
like it did once with her in ny

Anonymous said...

often, very often, more we want, our love isn't accepted.
Preserve it carefull in you heart, sooner or later it will be recognized

Nicoletta Milani said...

20 novembre 2008...