Featured Post

Mente, diaframma, corpo

Negli ultimi anni lo studio ultra trentennale del Tai Chi e del Qi Gong della International Tai Chi Chuan Association, scuola fondata dalla ...

12 November 2008

Loves

Love is not well understood. People "fall in love," are so happy for some months and after this nice time, things become weird: something blocks and stops.
Most loves these days are like this.

What happens?

We can say that "love is not a decision of us, of the lovers," it's a decision of God. We "fall" in love.
For some months, we still make no decision because the flow is so strong and beautiful we have no need to do anything.
But arrives a time when we start deciding, we get jealous, scared of what will be, afraid to loose the other. These feelings are always projected on the other, our beloved is still our beloved, but... If maybe he did this, or that... And at one point the flow doesn't work anymore: no flow = pain.
Usually at this point the couple stops, one leaves, finds a new love, new interest, the other suffers for a while, for some time.
And?
And all starts again, one other circle starts... No hope.

What we can do?

When all things go wrong we must consider what we are doing and stop, but not stop the relation, we must leave this decision to God, not to ourselves. This is called having "faith in God".
And we must energetically clean all what we are projecting on the other. We must "clean" our thoughts, our anger, jealousy, we must "forgive" her, him. This is called having "faith in the beloved"

Then we must wait, wait with our hearth open, wait sitting near God: what will happen will be the right thing.

With a kiss to my beloved
Carlo

----------------------

Two poems by Sheila, a beautiful one where there is love and one where love seems to be gone and we are alone.

"When I Arrive"

When I arrive,
I won't come with gifts.
I won't have flowers or chocolates.
I won't bring champagne with a couple of glasses.
When I arrive,
I won't come with tricks.
I won't be on a tricycle juggling balls.
I won't have a buzzer on my right hand.
When I arrive,
I'll have me, myself and I.
I won't even have make-up on my face,
I'm not even going to get dressed up.
I'll be all me, in every meaning of the word.
A smile planted on my face
and my heart in a bow for you to own.
So, person I have come to love,
will you take me as I am?

"Pieces of me"

And a scream bursts
from dozens of lungs
that pierces the air
and splits atoms and
cracks bones
and breaks hearts.
It was only me.
Dripping sweat from every pore,
breathing becomes irregular
and my bed is surrounded by strangers.
They were only me.

by kind permission of Sheila “zaphi” Sanchez

No comments: