Featured Post

Mente, diaframma, corpo

Negli ultimi anni lo studio ultra trentennale del Tai Chi e del Qi Gong della International Tai Chi Chuan Association, scuola fondata dalla ...

31 October 2008

Kallystra and God

One day the girl asked God, "I don't know what is happening to me... I, I love a man... I'm afraid, I'm afraid of going away from my house, from my mom... from you... I will be a woman if I follow him, I'll become like all them... all those adults full of pain and anger."
She started crying full of despair and fear.
God asked her, "Oh, my little woman, so you are ready? Who is this very lucky man?"
"It's a mage and he knows you... Lao is his name..." replied the girl.
"Oh Lao, I'm so happy for you! With him you will not loose me :) I know him well, I gave him to you because you are my sweet little daughter and I really don't want to loose you."
The girl asked now with more relief, "So this love is... LOVE? A sacred love?"
"All loves are sacred LOVES! But... people forget... love, they forget me and their life becomes heavy, painful, they think they are alone.
"Don't worry my delighted, you and him will not forget love, you will be never alone. Love will be always with you.
"Now come here. Hug me, and go to him, never be afraid. I'm always near you, just ask, remember to ask me."
The young lady hugged God, her heart was more light now. Slowly she went away, - Lao was waiting for her - a whisper in her ear continued all her life: "I am love, remember my sweet, I am love."

No comments: